These are Super Alloy Steel, Ballast Bricks used in critical application
used for balancing and counterweight for Naval Applications
• Low Magnetic Permeability
• Composition ensures corrosion resistance
• Designed for ease of handling
Milking used to be a manual task but with increasing herd size, manually milking huge number of cattle is time consuming and inefficient. Milking parlors are designed for optimal cattle and farmer comfort.
As the name suggests, cows stand parallel to each other in this design. So, if the cows are standing side to side, that only leaves one access point for the milker to reach the udder: the rear end! In parallel parlors, milking doesn’t begin until all cows are in their stalls, and they are all released from the parlor at one time. Milking only takes about 10 minutes.
• Ensures milking more cows in a shorter milking time
• Robust design
• Stress-free animal positioning
• Faster exit option for animals
Containerised BMC are efficient solution for remote areas, where finding an appropriate place and construction of building for collection centre is a difficult task. It also saves the cost and hassle of installation and preparation on the collection site as it comes preinstalled in a container.
• Saves construction cost
• Movable in nature
• Saves time of construction and installation
• Inverter with battery backup saves cost of DG set