Click to expand image
Solar BMC is one of the best possible alternatives to conventional Dx BMC in tropical regions. Solar-powered BMC saves on the recurring cost of grid electricity and comes with a battery for storing the excess electricity generated during the daytime, which can be used to keep the BMC running at night. The battery can also be connected to grid electricity to charge during long time absences of sunlight.
• Batteries used are flooded cell lead-acid type tubular which lasts up to 8 years
• Protection provided against high and low voltages
• Runs on Battery backup system which is charged by both Solar Energy and Grid Power
• Saving on the cost of DG set, maintenance cost, diesel cost, taxes
• Various subsidies and earnings through carbon credits