Click to expand image
IBT based BMC are also very useful when there is an irregular supply of electricity of severe load shedding incidents. It enables milk farmers to cool the milk even in the absence of grid electricity while significantly reducing the cost and time required for milk cooling. Another reason to prefer IBT based BMC over Direct expansion-based BMC is the rate difference in electricity in daytime and nighttime.
• 80% saving in Milk Cooling Cost (Rs.0.20/Ltr)
• 75% Bacterial Load is controlled within the first 30 mins by ensuring rapid cooling
• Low System Maintenance Cost
• Non-Polluting, Environment friendly
• Easy Operation, skilled labour not required