Location information and Accessibility of location informationWhen you use a location-enabled Product or Service, we may collect and process information about your actual location, like GPS signals sent by a mobile device. Further, we may also use certain technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers. Further, by default, your phone’s location is updated every with movement 500 meters by your phone and it can be traced by others on the phonebook either by logging into the location enable Product or Service or through alerts.
Mailing ListWe may occasionally email the registered users to notify them about new alerts of the Products and Services. This list will never be sold, traded, or rented to others.
Disclosure to outside partiesThe Company does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. The Company may provide aggregate statistics about its customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related website information to reputable third-parties. The Company may release account information to
· Comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
· Enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements
· Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
· Protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, our users, or others.
· Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, our users or the public as required or
permitted by law.
Get in Touch with Us !