Milk meter is a relatively accurate, compact, full-flow milk meter designed for individual cattle milk production recording. It measures only the milk collected and ignores the amount of air trapped in the milk volume. It helps in identifying cattle with their yield and their performance which results in more efficient farm management practice and rationing for cattle.
• Available in digital and analogue variant
• Gives accurate measurement of milk yield
• Allow individual monitoring of cattle
Milking machines were designed to minimize human contact with milk which helps in maintaining hygiene during milking and produces with a lower bacterial count. Added benefit of milking machine is saving of cost and time effectively and having maximum output to improve economic benefits for dairy farmers.
Kero-Petro milking machines operate on kerosine as starts with petrol which makes them highly useful for the areas with irregular or no electricity supply.
• Reduction of dependency on skilled farm workers
• Easy operation
• Reliable and durable motor, vacuum pump and assembly
• Same engine can be used for other operation like chaff cutting etc.
Lids are useful to keep the cans covered and keep the milk safe from external environment and avoid spillage of any of the milk. However, lids are generally prone to more wear and tear than cans which make the replenishment of lids more frequent than cans. We offer lockable lids as well for all size of cans.
• Strong and sturdy body
• Easy use and easy cleaning
• Corrosion and crack resistant